I'm "SEW" excited to start this project! I was at Nicole's first track meet yesterday for more than three hours. All I could think was, "I could be stitiching!" These flowers will be great for on the go work!
I to am excited to start this project. Thanks to all the those who are so on the ball to put up this blog and organize our projects. I am learning so much from you and hopefully I will gain enough experience that I will be able to contribute more to projects. There may be one way I can contribute to our society, I will be teaching a gardening class for RS, on starting seeds in your house and propegating plants by cuttings. It may be around mid april. watch for details.
3 comments:
I'm "SEW" excited to start this project! I was at Nicole's first track meet yesterday for more than three hours. All I could think was, "I could be stitiching!" These flowers will be great for on the go work!
I to am excited to start this project. Thanks to all the those who are so on the ball to put up this blog and organize our projects. I am learning so much from you and hopefully I will gain enough experience that I will be able to contribute more to projects.
There may be one way I can contribute to our society, I will be teaching a gardening class for RS, on starting seeds in your house and propegating plants by cuttings. It may be around mid april. watch for details.
Barb,that sounds like so much fun! Let us know when you choose a date for the class.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Post a Comment